Content as a Service (CaaS)
TAG Content as a Service (CaaS) provides commercial vendors with high-quality, analyst-generated content. This include reports, videos, interviews, and ROI analysis on platforms.
Cybersecurity Content Services
- Work closely with a professional industry analyst to develop a tailored report that can help enterprise buyers learn your technology, methodology, and platform approach.
- Participate in focused interview sessions which we capture in articles and video. These analyst-led discussions allow you to share your value proposition with buyers.
- Leverage the practical experience of our analysts for your next on-line webinar. We can participate as subject matter experts or as moderators for the session.
- We specialize in developing tailored equations that illustrate the Return on Investment (ROI) for your solution. We capture this ROI in a technical report.
What Problem Does CaaS Solve?
A challenge every vendor faces with content involves their inherent bias. This can be avoided in content creation by working with a professional TAG analyst. We provide honest insights and personalized expert views that are created outside the confines of a content marketing team. We will coordinate with you on the details, but our writing remains independent and always unbiased.
Create Unbiased Resources
- With our seasoned analyst team
Film Luminary Interviews
- Produced by our media team in New York
Reach an Interested Audience
- With content written by their peers
Who Benefits from CaaS?
Commercial vendors utilize Content as a Service (CaaS) from TAG to reach their customer base. This is done through original technical reports, articles, blogs, videos, webinars, and other tailored deliverables. Everything is created on a tailored basis for customers and developed in a way that allows for collaboration on the messaging and formats for how the content is delivered.
Explain Your Value Proposition
- With content tailored to your customer
Illustrate Your Platform
- Using our technical expertise
Highlight Your Stance
- By taking advantage of the TAG Taxonomy